Your comments are welcome!
Please do join in the discussion. See the guidelines that follow for how to comment, and what constitutes acceptable usage. Mish can't promise to respond to every comment but will do so from time to time.
How to comment
- Click on the orange underlined word "Comment" below the post
- Write your comment (note the guidelines for commenting below)
- Directly below the comment box, click on "Comment As" and choose the profile you will use - pick from the list one where you already have an account, or else pick a new one and you can create an account "on the fly." In response to some spam problems, we have had to add back the requirement to log in. Please comment responsibly - if in doubt read the policy details below.
- Click "Publish" (or first go to "preview" if you like.
- Your comment should go live immediately.
- From time to time, we will review posts in line with our comments policy below.
Guidelines for commenting
Can I include web links?
What about advertising?If you want to advertise on this or other Enterprisecoach websites, please contact us first. Blog comments that in our judgement are intended to create "free advertising" without contributing to the blog discussion will be deleted.
Does the moderator review comments before they are posted?
Terms and Conditions for posting comments on this blog
By posting any comments or other material on the Enterprisecoach blog, you give Mish Middelmann trading as Coaching Enterprising People ("Enterprisecoach") the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Enterprisecoach in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Enterprisecoach reserves the right (but is not obliged) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.